Getting Involved With Day One
Check our calendar for upcoming community events.
Donate now to support education, advocacy and trauma-informed treatment that can end sexual abuse in our community.
Click here for a list of companies that match gifts or contact your company’s Human Resources department for a matching gift form. You can increase the value of your personal donation!
Sponsorship and Corporate Giving
Corporate partnerships and event sponsorships have a direct impact on the community working to end sexual violence and brings visibility to the partnering organization.
For sponsorship opportunities such as the Day One 5K, or Day One’s Annual Dine For Day One Event in October - Corporate Sponsorship and Individual Sponsorship, please contact Safia Diaz Executive/Development Assistant, at 401-421-4100 x140.
Art Supplies Needed
- Donate new art supplies to support the be program at Day One! Click here for details.
- Consider providing a meal for the 15 teenagers in our be program at Day One! Click here for details.
- Designate Day One in your company’s United Way or workplace giving campaign.
Host a House Party to Raise Awareness
- Honor someone and benefit your community at the same time. Day One will notify the honoree(s) of your gift and provide a tax-deductible letter for your records.
- Please contact Cara O'Hare, Development Department, at 401-421-4100 x108, if you would like to make a bequest or alternate gift to Day One.
- Visit our Volunteer section to find an opportunity that fits your schedule. Volunteer hours are often financially matched by companies; contact your HR department for more info.
Host a Teddy Bear Drive
- Every child that comes to Day One and the Children’s Advocacy Center for services receives a new teddy bear to help make their experience less traumatic. Click here for the Teddy Bear Drive form.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to Day One.
Support Day One this #GivingTuesday! Post an #UNselfie today!
Thank you! Your investment in Day One and in your community is critical and truly does help us help others when they need it most.